United Gamers
Be sure to Registrar!Look at Information under Guest Forums! Be sure to stop by the "Click here to join" Section. Join the forums in order to see more of {UG}'s forums
United Gamers
Be sure to Registrar!Look at Information under Guest Forums! Be sure to stop by the "Click here to join" Section. Join the forums in order to see more of {UG}'s forums
United Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers

UG is a community committed to the gamers and ensures a fun and competitive environment.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum Changed! Please Go to our new forums http://ugclansite.com/forums/index.php?/index
Menu
Main Menu

Index

Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Guest Menu

Information
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum
free forum

Latest topics
» OMFG now
FAQ's Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:04 am by Bob123

» LOOK IN HERE!
FAQ's Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:38 am by Mw2Fatal

» Welcome Sapper3400
FAQ's Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:00 am by Mw2Fatal

» Introduce Your self!
FAQ's Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:10 am by Bob123

» Whats up!
FAQ's Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:55 pm by Sapper3400

» [Xbox] 3/21/10 Xbox Practice
FAQ's Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:32 pm by hawk767

» Hey Everyone
FAQ's Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:09 pm by Mw2Fatal

» Welcome Ferclo
FAQ's Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:06 pm by Ferclo

» Welcome TJKillz
FAQ's Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:52 pm by Bob123

FAQ's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bob123
General of the Army (GA)
General of the Army (GA)

Playstation Network Playstation Network : None
Xbox Gamertag Xbox Gamertag : bob1236847uuu

FAQ's Empty
PostSubject: FAQ's   FAQ's Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:45 pm

1. What is {UG}?
2. How do I go about joining {UG}?
3. It has been several days since I sent in my application, what is taking so long?
4. My application was accepted. What is the next step?
5. Applications are closed. Is there any way to send one in early?
6. I'm not in the clan, but can I play with you guys.
7. The application isn't working
8. What can I do if {UG} doesn't have the game I play?
9. What does it take to be apart of a squad going into a League?
10. I'm a leader of another clan, can I still join?

___________________________________________________________________________________

1.What is {UG}
{UG} is a gaming community committed to the gamers and ensures a fun and competitive environment. Whether your here to meet friends or play hardcore with us, we have the right tools to make sure that happens. We are all gamers looking for the same thing, and that is to play!

2. How do I go about joining {UG}?
Joining {UG} is quite simple, all you have to do is go to the "Click Here to Join" section of the clan, and click on the cyan colored topic (Cyan looks like this if you didn't know) Simply read that topic and follow the links that it provides. Once a you get to the form of the application and submit it, It will appear in a total of 4 emails! It will go to the applications team emails and to yours! (Cool Huh) The applications should take no longer then 10 minutes to process depending on the time of day it is, and depending on how many we have gotten. Once that is done Application team members will make you a welcome post in the news office, and add you to all the rosters you have been assigned to. Thats how we do it!

3. It has been several days since I sent in my application, what is taking so long?
As said above, it depends on the time of day and how many we have gotten, but again usually it can take up to 10 minutes for a welcome post appears. Sometimes you may have not sent in an application at all! If you didn't get an Email, with a copy of your application then something is wrong, contact an Admin, or an Applications team member A.S.A.P. so that we can process you.

4. My application was accepted. What is the next step?
The right thing to do is add every one on your squad to your friends list. Then hope on and PLAY!

5. Applications are closed. Is there any way to send one in early?
Applications are almost never closed! Unless something has gone wrong, in the event that applications are closed we ask that you do not attempt to send in an application, most likely there is something going on with the application system.

6. I'm not in the clan, but can I play with you guys.
That all depends on the squad, if they are holding practices or something of that nature, most likely not, but if its a fun game night, I'm sure it won't be a big deal to let someone in to join us.

7. The application isn't working.
In the event that the application is not working please contact The applications team, or even me! And we will make sure that the application system is up and running in no-time.

8. What can I do if {UG} doesn't have the game I play?
That sounds like a problem doesn't it? Well {UG} isn't a very strict when it comes to new games, we would love it if you would lead the division of a game you want! If you would like to run a new game contact the right Admins, if the game is in PS3, contact the PS3 Admin, if its in Xbox, Contact me!

9. What does it take to be apart of a squad going into a League?
Well most likely the squad Sergeants will be holding tryouts. If your not sure what they are doing, contact the Division lead (Game Lead) to find out how.

10. I'm a leader of another clan, can I still join?
Errrrrrrrr, No, In {UG}'s CoC it states that Multi-clanning is not aloud, but if you want to merg with us thats fine!
Back to top Go down
http://ugclan.niceboard.net

FAQ's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Gamers :: Guest Forums :: Information-
Jump to: